Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Planning!!!

 A lot has happened since the last post! So much planning has get done and I am super excited... even though its a little more then 1 year away!! The time has gone by so fast since the day I said yes!!
  
The Venue-
Damen and I will be getting married at the Colonial Inn Hotel in Gardner, Ma, Local and beautiful it was an easy choice! Our ceremony will be held outside, and the reception in the ballroom! It was for sure an easy choice!!



The Dress- I cant give any details but the only thing I can say is  that I LOVE IT and I cant wait to see it again! I bought my dress at Marry and Tux in Nashua New, Hampshire, I would recommend them to anyone, very nice, helpful and wonderful selections!

 



The Photographer- SOoo... I love my  photographer!!! She is greatttttt :) Her pictures are absolutely amazing, I haven't seen anything like her work and believe me I checked every photographers website! I cant wait to see how our engagement pictures come out and even more excited to see how great our wedding photos will be! Check her out 
www.lindajaephotography.com 
and tell any brides you know to use her, they wont be sorryy!


The Cake! ( Damen's favorite Part)- The cake is chosen and Damen cant be anymore excited! Damen actually spoke at this meeting, he had ideas and loved Alice( she is the baker) The cake that we tasted was delicious, cant tell any secrets but everyone will love it! The Bean counter is located in Shrewsbury, Ma and was the best of wedding in "the knot" magazine for 2010 and 2011! 


Damen and I still have a lot of planning to do but things are coming together and we are so excited to be able to share this amazing day with people that we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment